Wednesday 28 November 2012

Thing 19

Catch up week on integrating "things"

There have been lots of useful and new things that I have learnt so far. I used to have a  Twitter account and am trying to use that a little more though I don't ever post anything on it, just read the posts from other people. I follow Phil Bradley and find his posts are good to read. 

I do like Prezi, that was a new one for me, never heard of it before doing this course. I think it is an interesting idea and will be spending some time looking at it and having a go with the very basic one that  I started. Unfortunately, as I have been so busy in September and October - the perils of being part time and not having a job share partner - I am only allowing a limited amount of time to each Thing. However, I will be exploring a lot of the links I have found and this is top of the list at the moment! 


No comments:

Post a Comment