Tuesday 27 November 2012

Thing 14

Referencing software

We don't use any referencing software that I know of at the college though we do promote Cite this for Me http://www.citethisforme.com/. This is quite a good website, doesn't have all the bells and whistles that the paid for ones have but is useful as it provides the reference in the correct format. There is a subscription service available but we haven't used that, we've just stuck to using the freebie!

I have had a look at the Cite U Like site and it looks interesting though not sure we would use it at College as mostly we have FE level students and I don't think they would be as interested in using it at this level. For HE students I think it looks really good and I like that it is free and easy to set up an account.


No comments:

Post a Comment