Wednesday 29 August 2012

Thing 5

Reflection on what I've learnt so far...I have been having a few issues with using this blog and the course blog as it seems quite slow to load! I have now swapped to Firefox which has made things slightly quicker so that is good. I am enjoying using a blog and if I had used a blog to track my chartership I think that would have been quite useful at the time as it's a useful way of recording analysis about different topics. Storify has been a new tool to me that I hadn't seen before, I haven't used it since finding it yet but hope to have another look when I have some more time to dedicate to it as it looked interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I'm also new to blogging and I have enjoyed reading yours as it's short and to the point. Makes me feel better about my own as there seem to be so many 'all singing, all dancing' ones out there I thought I was doing something wrong;) Storify sounds like something to investigate... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete